Friday, December 21, 2012

If This Post Posted…

If this post posted…

Then the world is still here.

The zombies haven't gotten to us yet, but that may be due to the blizzard bombarding us at the moment. Hopefully the snow slows them down…

Anyway, I am prepared!

I have my huge stock of pens, (which I've been told are mightier than swords…) and a sharp kitchen knife.

Actually, I don't have a sharp kitchen knife.

They're in the kitchen though, so I can get to it easily if the zombies get to me.

But most importantly, I have a strong will to survive! And I will be a published author, whether the end of the world likes it or not!

If there are any survivors, PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS POST so I know I'm not the only blogger left!

-麥潔思 (Jess)

P.S.
I wrote this post at 12:30am so if there are odd misspellings, don't worry, a zombie didn't hack my mind. I'm just exhausted.

12 comments:

Mildred R Holmes said...

I slept through the beginning of the end. My family did also.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm still here! So are people in Australia, and it's almost tomorrow there. Besides, can't end before your book is released.

Spanj said...

Oh phew, some more survivors!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I can confirm that Jamaica still exists. Guess we'll just have to see what the next 24 hours bring.

David P. King said...

Don't get too comfortable. The day isn't over yet. Muahhahaha! :)

Liz A. said...

Still here. Not that I expected to be gone or anything...

L. Diane Wolfe said...

If the zombies were trying to get to our house, they were blown away by the wind gusts.

Chuck said...

So far we are all still here!!

Raz Darnell said...

I'm currently riding out an epidemic that's taken hold where I live. Like, every single person I know is sick. I really don't know why I'm not. Maybe I'm secretly an alien. At any rate, glad to hear you're alive, though where I'm at, if the world's gonna end, it's still got an hour and nineteen minutes to do it.

Mark Murata said...

I was going to post that one sign of the end was that Justin Bieber had appeared on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Then the news broke that the police had stopped a plot to murder Bieber, so it would have been in poor taste for me to go ahead with that post.

Jeff Hargett said...

Woe to any zombie who crosses a writer armed with a pen. (and a sharp kitchen knife. lol)

Nikki said...

Still here a few weeks later too, we made it!

Thank you for following me, I'm following you back, I like the way you write!

Happy new year :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...