Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello and Thank You

Hello everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long! I have just been so busy, and blogging took up a lot of my time for writing…I'm a senior in high school so it's just been so crazy recently.

I just wanted to thank all of you so much for commenting, and for remembering me! Hopefully I will be able to start blogging again sometime soon.

Miss you all!

And once again, thank you so much, you are all the best.

–Jess

Also, my book is going on sale on October 3rd for 99¢, please go check it out HERE!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your writing! Happy Blitz Day!

Anonymous said...

Senior in high school and a book out already?! How A*W*E*S*O*M*E is that?! I have a 14yo daughter who's a freshmen in HS and it's her goal to publish a book before she graduates, too. Also, we're both HUGE Star Wars fans (my trilogy is loaded with references) . . . may the Force be with you, and Happy Blitz Day :-)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you had a good Blitz day. We miss you.

PK HREZO said...

Happy belated blitz day!!! Glad to know you're well and just busy busy like the rest of us. good luck in school!!! :)

Khushboo said...

Hope your novel sells well. All the best dear. Happy Blitz Day :)

Unknown said...

Wishing you all the best with your book. I'd be willing to do an interview if it would help promo you and maybe boost sales.

email me: mdw4osp@gmail.com

David P. King said...

It's your senior year. Enjoy it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...