Monday, September 18, 2017

It's Official


Officially on Amazon.com as a paperback and eBook! Also I wanna give a huge thanks to Alex Cavanaugh for hosting me on his blog today so be sure to check that out!

Also for my little launch party, it would mean so much to me if you all could help, at least write a little post tomorrow or play the game Two Lies, One Truth! All you have to do is post a picture of my book cover, link to my paperback or eBook, then write two lies and one truth either about yourself, a character in your story, or a character in your favorite book/movie.

Whomever guesses the answer correctly (which one is the truth) on my blog or Alex's will be selected as a candidate to win a signed copy of either From the Ashes (book 1) or The Inferiors (book 2). Your choice.

So here goes.

CHARACTER: Liam Rodan
Age (as of book 2): 17


  1. I used to be best friends with my worst enemy
  2. I'm a player, I live for the game
  3. I'm a hopeless romantic
So only one of these is true, can you guess which one?

Spread the word and sign up here:







You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 7 hrs, 4 min (9/18/2017 11:59 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)



I will pick a winner a week from today!

Love,

Jess

3 comments:

Nick Wilford said...

Congrats! :D

Natalie Aguirre said...

Huge congrats on your book release!

Cheat Game Onlines said...

Ingin mendapatkan kemenangan mudah dan cepat pada permainan Ceme Online, segera mainkan dengan menggunakan Bobol Server Judi Ceme Online.
Hoki Pasti
Info Jitu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...