Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Campaign Entries I Loved

Well, the Campaign entries are finally over. All we've got to wait for now are the results. So I thought that today, since it's late and I'm feeling a little lazy, that I would just show you my five favorite entries:

  1. Angie at Live to Write~ On the Beach
  2. Rance at The Action P(r)ose~ All Gods Pilgrims
  3. David Powers King's Ghost by the Seashore
  4. Avery at Creative Type~ Purgatory
  5. Jocelyn Rish's Party Girl
All of them I think have a dark flair to them, which I tend to love. So, go check out their entries and 'like' them on Rachael Harrie's site if you get the chance!

--Jess

P.S.
Apologies for the super short post (with not much content, as my dad would put it). Hopefully I'll have time for a longer one tomorrow or Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...