Monday, December 12, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Honestly, I have no idea where I've been. I usually have enough time to write a blog post on the days I set out to write them, but I guess I've been letting editing get in the way. Not that that's a bad thing, but still, I feel kind of bad. I guess I'm just being lazy because it's the Holiday Season.


Anyway, I have some good news! I finished doing the biggest edit of my novel! Now all I've got to do is read over the comments my mom (over at Imagine Today) made for me and fix those.


We're going someplace secret this weekend. I wish I could tell you where we're going, but even I don't know. My mom and dad won't tell me, but apparently we'll have to dress up all the time. The other 'hints' I've gotten are that the place is South East of where I live, and it's about a five hour drive away. Where could that possibly be?


Either way, I like long drives because I can write in the car. And my super cute Toshiba Netbook has a battery that lasts forever (eight hours). So I think I'll be all set :)


Back to finishing up editing! Hope you guys have a great weekend!


--Jess


P.S.
Don't worry, I know that today is Thursday. But I don't think I'll post tomorrow unless I completely finish my book. Just wanted you to let you know!

5 comments:

Nicole Zoltack said...

Have fun going to the secret place! And I have a Toshiba Netbook too and it's awesome. :)

Kelley said...

Have fun! And huge congrats on getting the major edits done!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have an adventure ahead!!!

Jennie Bennett said...

Have a great time! Here's hoping you get lots of writing done :)

C D Meetens said...

I hope you had a great time, wherever you went :). And congratulations for sorting out that huge edit. I'm still trying to get through mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...