Friday, September 14, 2012

Sweet Sixteen :) and KOMF #7

Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm really excited about this weekend because my SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY is tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!

No, I haven't taken drivers ed yet so I can't quite get my licence. But that's okay :)

What I'm REALLY hoping for is a...



Yup.

But they're ridiculously expensive so by asking for one of ^ these, I'm really trying my luck.

(A few new followers would be nice, too :) )

Also, I thought I should inform you that last month was my first blogaversary! I totally forgot about it until now, haha. It just hasn't felt like it's been a full YEAR since I started blogging!

Anyway, it's time for another round of the Knights of MicroFiction! Check out the Knights of MicroFiction page for more info.

Here's the prompt:


Kathy and I are giving you 5 TELLING sentences to choose from.  The object is to pick a sentence and create a scene in 500 words or less that SHOWS what the sentence is about.

For bonus points, don't include the sentence you chose (or any alteration of it) in your scene. Your readers should be able to guess which one you described!

Here are the sentences to choose from:
  • It was the most interesting birthday ever.
  • He/she's so obnoxious.  
  • It was dark.
  • The meal was delicious.
  • He/she was in a bad mood.
Have fun, and good luck! You may post your entry today, or tomorrow, but no later than 11:59 (on the 15th.) Kathy and I will each choose a winner by the 17th.

Good luck!

9 comments:

Miranda Hardy said...

Happy Sweet Sixteen! How exciting. I hope it's a wonderful weekend for you.

Sally said...

Happy birthday Jess. I hope you get what you want although I don't know what it is as your picture won't load.
Sweet Sixteen - enjoy it.

Esther Jones said...

Happy birthday.
I can't see the pic though, and when I click on it, it says I have to log in to something?

Alyssa said...

Hope you have an awesome birthday!! A MacBook Pro would be so awesome! LOL :D

David P. King said...

How awesome is that! Happy birthday (and might I add, I hope you land that nifty MacBook, too)! :)

Rena said...

Happy early Birthday!

I hope you have a great time (we had a murder mystery party for my Sixteenth... It was really fun).

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful birthday, Jess.

Chuck said...

Happy B-Day and hope you get your Mac...all I wanted at 16 was my DL!!

Golden Eagle said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...