Saturday, November 10, 2012

Uploaded.

Dear fellow bloggers,

Please excuse my absence from the blogosphere yesterday, I got pretty much nothing done. As far as school work, and stuff other that writing goes.

So yeah, yesterday was quite busy for me.

Why?

I uploaded From the Ashes to CreateSpace.

Yes.

I did.

But it took quite a long time because I had to fill out a TON of information about my book, which is actually much harder than it sounds. For some reason, when it comes to talking about my own story, I get all tongue tied. Or keyboard tied, since I actually had to type it all out.

Then again, I get to talk on the phone again to the people at CreateSpace about my answers and other stuff… yeah haha I'm not quite sure what to expect. I'm just such an awkward speaker. That's kinda why I'm a writer.

Anyway, I'm really excited to see how things turn out!

How are you guys doing?

--Jess

4 comments:

davidgmckendry said...

Congratulations on uploading your book to CreateSpace. You will find that CreateSpace is quite easy to work with, just ask GR. And you talk just fine so stop selling your abilities short. Are you having a Kindle version made available, too? Again, congratulations on you big step forward. I'm proud of you.

GM

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Congrats on uploading your book and don't worry, it will all fall into place. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

I started prepping a book for Create Space yesterday as well.

Best of luck to you.

Tammy Theriault said...

congrats! every little thing is progress!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...