Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Awards!

Okay so yesterday I received the 'Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award' and the 'Versatile Blogger Award' from Laila Knight at The Untroubled Kingdom of Laila Knight! Today I received two more Liebster Awards! One from Isis Rushdan and one from Jillian's blog at Writing on a Limb! Thanks so much everyone! If you haven't been to their blogs, go give them a nice big 'hi'!
I think you're supposed to award this to five people with less than 250 followers, so here I go:

  1. Liesl~ Over at Write Ropes and Hopes
  2. Shiraz Akhtar~ Over at Vantage Point
  3. Sarah~ Over at Today I'm Reading
  4. Prerna Pickett~ Over at The Sands of Writing
  5. Francesca Zappia~ Over at The Lobster Tank
So head on over there and give them a nice welcome!
Once again, I'd like to thank all of my new blogger friends for all the support they've given me! It's so nice meeting all of you!

--Jess
P.S.
Does everyone like it when I post a poem on Tuesday as well as Saturday? Or is posting only on the weekend okay with everyone?

13 comments:

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Thanks Jessica! I actually recently received this award from another blogger but it never gets old to feel the love!

Francesca Zappia said...

Thanks so much! ^_^ I'm so glad you thought of me!

Jolene Perry said...

So fun :D Congrats on the award!

Kelley said...

Congratulations! :)

Talli Roland said...

Congrats on the awards! I'm not one for weekend blogging, really, but I do love poems.

Sarah said...

Thank you so much Jessica, this is a lovely surprise!

Anita said...

You are a blogging superstar. And I'm horrible at writing poetry, but love reading it, so whenever you post it works for me.

Jess said...

Thanks everyone :)

prerna pickett said...

thanks so much jess!

Lori Ann Stephens said...

Congrats! It works, because I'm here through Jillian's page. I'm reading now your excellent blog. Follow mine, too? : )
http://www.lastephens.blogspot.com/

Tara Tyler said...

congrats!
and write as much poetry as you like =)

Shiraz Akhtar said...

Thanks so much. It feels good to be thought of :)

I'm fond of poetry... so, the more the better. You write good poetry.

Jenna Cooper said...

I found you through Francesca's blog. Congrats on the award!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...