Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Awesome Sister

Ryan, Alyssa, and Me!
Okay so I've been nagging my sister about starting a novel for quite a while now, mostly because I figure skate with her (which is her favorite thing in the world), but she hasn't really shown an interest in the thing that I love most, which is of course writing. Finally, I got her to do it. Yep, she's started her very own first novel and you won't believe how proud of her I am! She's already writing Chapter 7! She even started a blog about her journey through life and writing called Life Is Good. Anyway, I just thought it would be nice if you went over there and gave her a little support to keep up the great work!


(Sorry for the short post)


--Jess


P.S.
Does anyone know how to make a blogfest button thingy? I got a few good ideas yesterday and have been considering starting one... if you have any suggestions please tell me!

6 comments:

Laila Knight said...

How wonderful of you to be suportive of your sister. I hope she does really well in her writing. :)

David P. King said...

That's awesome! Way to spread the motivation. I'll go check out her blog. Thanks for following me.

I gave you a shout-out on my blog! :)

Jess said...

Laila~ Thanks she's really excited!

David~ What an honor! Thank you so much!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Nice job encouraging your sister! You may have helped her to discover something she will end up LOVING.

Unknown said...

It's wonderful see that you're encouraging her to write. I hope she finds it a lot of fun.

Alyssa said...

Awww, thanks Jess! Thanks for mentioning me! :D <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...