Friday, August 26, 2011

Last Day of Sparfest and Going Back To School

First of all, it's the last day of Sparkfest! I'd like to thank Christine Tyler for hosting such a wonderful Blofest! If you missed the sign up days, you can still post for the Sparkfest on Saturday and make sure to read other people's entries!


For my last Sparkfest post, I would like to say that my biggest inspiration hasn't come from a movie, or a book, or even a song. My biggest inspiration is all of you! I can't believe how supportive and friendly everyone is! So thank all of you, who thought this blog was cool enough to join or comment on, or even glance at! Because you guys are awesome inspirations!


Now with that being said, let's get to the second title in this post. School starts on Monday. I'm not exactly thrilled about that, though I don't actually have to go anywhere because I'm homeschooled, which is awesome! Unfortunately, I'm going to have much less time to write than I usually do, which will be pretty sad since I've hardly done anything else this summer. (Writing forty four chapters in a summer is quite a challenge! Not to mention time consuming...)



Speaking of, this was probably my most productive summer ever! I used to think of summer as a time to rest, do nothing, and play video games all day long. Thank goodness I re-discovered my love for writing or I think this summer would have gone to waste! I'll still try to post every morning, but I might miss some days.

Have a great weekend!

--Jess

10 comments:

fairbetty said...

Good luck with your school work! You'll find time to write, I'm sure of it :)

storyqueen said...

I am a teacher and school starts for me now, too. I will miss the summer writing time!!

Shelley

Jess said...

Thanks everyone :)

Golden Eagle said...

I love the writers blogosphere. It's a great community! :)

I'm going to miss summer . . . everything's starting to pick up again, and a lot of things are changing. (Though I'm homeschooled year-round, so not much change there.)

Jess said...

That's so cool! And thanks for following :)

Jillian Schmidt said...

Well said. I love the support of this community too...and discovering new blogs like yours :-D.

As a sidenote, I always wondered whether homeschooled students got the summer off, so you and The Golden Eagle gave me answer: like most things, it depends.

J.L. Campbell said...

Hey, Jess,

Hoping you have a lovely weekend.

Don't pressure yourself too much to post everyday. That'll take all the fun out of blogging.

Jess said...

Jillian~ Thanks so much! And yes, homeschooling is awesome because you can make it work for pretty much any situation!

J.L. Campbell~ Thanks, and I'll keep that in mind :D

Lydia Kang said...

Who ever said summer was restful? It's been crazy for me too. Hey, nice to meet you and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Christine Tyler said...

The blogosphere has done more for my writing than anything, I think. Way to go pointing out this awesome resource we're all a part of.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...