Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cool Random Things

Currently Listening to: Ravenheart by Xandria

Alright guys, looks like my mom beat me to showing you a few pictures of our cruise. I hate to be repetitive, but for those of you that don't follow her, I hope you enjoy :)

(I spy a teenie tiny cruise ship in the distance...)
Okay, so I think that was when we were docked at St. Martin. We went on a tour there. It's really cool because half of the island is Dutch and the other half if French.

(There's me riding a horse for the first time!)
Not only did we get to ride horses across the beach, they actually took us into the ocean!!





Yes, that's a sea lion, and yes he kissed me! Lol, that was really fun.

(This guy lost his tail...)

(I spy an iguana!)

(Me and Alyss braving cool water)
So yeah, those are the highlights of the vacation!

I'm also really proud of myself because I got a ton of reading done. I'm a slow reader anyway, and with the distraction of writing, I don't get much chance to do it. But I'm really excited because I finished two really awesome books and started another one! All of them were awesome :)

So I read:

By the lovely Talli Roland

By the awesome Beth Revis
And I started:

By the one and only Jessica Therrien
All of these books were/are totally awesome and I suggest you check them out if you haven't already!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

--Jess

10 comments:

Miranda Hardy said...

Great pictures, Jess. Looks like you had an awesome time. I'm planing on taking my children on a cruise later this year, too.

Sarah Tokeley said...

This looks like a wonderful holiday. You picked some fabulous books to read, too :-)

Jennie Bennett said...

I love that picture of you and the sea lion. How fun!!

Krista McLaughlin said...

A sea lion? I'm so jealous! That sounds like so much fun! :)

Carrie said...

Looks like a fabulous trip. I love cruises! And great reading!

Angela Brown said...

Cruises are the best! Glad you got some reading in and had a wonderful time.

The pic with the sea lion kissing you is too adorable.

davidgmckendry said...

I sure hope the sea lion brushed his teeth after kissing you....Oh, I meant I hope YOU brushed YOUR teeth really good after kissing Mr. Sea Lion! Next time try dolphins. :)

Gwen Gardner said...

I am so jealous! I want to be kissed by a sea lion. Looks like you had loads of fun. Thanks for sharing:)

Reiko said...

The time flew, didn't it? Love, Grandma

Kelley Lynn said...

Yay for pictures!!! I want a kiss from a sea lion too!

And I just started Oppression and am really enjoying it. Already about half way through :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...