Friday, March 23, 2012

Yep. It's Finally Here.

Guys.........................................................






As of today, The Hunger Games movie is OUT.

I probably won't be able to see it today, but I'm super excited! For those of you who do go to see it, have fun and enjoy!

As far as writing/editing goes, I guess I'm doing pretty well. My CP's are giving me great advice and if all goes to plan (which it usually doesn't....) I'd kind of like to have my book out before I turn 16. Of course, by telling you my goal, I probably just jinxed it... we'll have to see.

It's an ambitious goal, I know. But when something seems hard or nearly impossible, if I'm focused and intent on doing it, I usually find a way to work things out.

Anyway, I'm going to be busy this weekend. I haven't had much time for bloghopping lately. Been working hard to keep up in my school and get lots of writing done. Blogging takes up a big chunk of my day, and I've been struggling to post every MWF. But I promise I'll visit more of you over spring break!

Have a great weekend, everyone :)

--Jess

7 comments:

Angela Brown said...

I'm just thrilled at looking at this sentence: "I'd kind of like to have my book out before I turn 16."

It isn't often you see this or get to be a bloggy buddy and watch something this wonderful in the progress.

Good luck and have fun with your writing. Hope you get to grab a watch of THG very soon.

Kelley Lynn said...

Love your goal. Good for you!

I just finished Oppression by Jessica Therrien. What do you think? I thought it was okay...

Krista McLaughlin said...

A book out by 16, impressive. I didn't write my first book until I was 18 and it still isn't published, granted it isn't that good. You do get better with age, lol. :)

I can't wait to see Hunger Games! But I have to... I promised a friend I would wait until she comes home from school at Easter. Darn.

Samantha May said...

16? Psht not a problem. You've totally got this :)

J E Fritz said...

School will keep you busy, but I think you'll be able to make it. Just keep at it! And maybe take a break to go see the Hunger Games movie :)

Oh, and I gave you an award on my blog. Hope you like it.

Sarah Tokeley said...

Well done for having a goal and sticking to it. You can do it :-)

A. K. Francis said...

The Hunger Games movie - IT WAS AMAZING!!! Go see it NOW! Must hear your impressions.

You'll get your book done exactly when it's ready... could be by the time you turn 16, but don't push yourself. I'm certain you could have it done at least within your 16th year, regardless. Can't wait to see it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...