Today, I got tagged by Lyla over at Lyla Writes in the Lucky 7 Meme!
- Go to page 77 of your current MS
- Go to line 7
- Copy down the next 7 lines as they're written-- no cheating!
- Tag 7 other writers
- Let them know!
Okay, so I'm using an excerpt from my first novel (the only one that's currently finished), The Trials. So here I go:
Seth runs his fingers through his sandy-blond hair. "I'm assuming there'll be more traps. It's the reason they wanted us to come together. This is the final test."
"Hey, check this out." Liam examines a skeleton on the side of the trail.
"Don't touch it, Liam. That's got to be a trap," I warn.
"Are you sure?" He jabs his finger at it.
"Calm down, I didn't touch it!" he laughs. "I was just kidding."
So that's what's on page 77 of The Trials, lol :)
The seven lucky writers I'm tagging are:
- Madeline Jane at Capricious Existence
- Jessica Salyer at Just Following a Dream
- T. Z. Wallace at One Year Until Book Launch
- McKenzie McCann at The Ubiquitous Perspective
- Fairbetty at Fairbetty's World
- Rena at Doctor Faerie Godmother
- Alyssa at Life is Good