Monday, March 21, 2016

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal!

My dear readers, before we get going, I'd like to make a few announcements. First of all, I have officially started a new blog! I'm not entirely sure why I started it, but I have a feeling I will be posting there more often than here. If you would like to check it out, here is a link My Unofficial Guide To Everything, and if you enjoy it please follow me!

Secondly, I apologize for posting so late today, but I'm on vacation in North Carolina so I've been a bit busy relaxing.

Now I'd like to present to you, my A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal!



And my theme is…

A short guide to: From The Ashes

For those of you who don't know me, From The Ashes is my first published novel (the sequel is on the way). So my theme is going to be all about my book so you can get a little sneak peak of the world and the characters.

Visit other participants in the A to Z Theme Reveal here.

Are you participating in the A to Z Challenge? If so, what is your theme!? Don't forget to check out my new blog My Unofficial Guide To Everything.

Have a lovely day :)

Jess

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Very cool! Off to follow new blog.

Ravyne said...

Sounds like fun! What a cool way to introduce people to your book and characters.I look forward to your posts (off to follow the new blog too!) ~Lori~

Lori's A2Zs @ As the Fates Would Have It & Promptly Written

Tasha Duncan-Drake said...

Good luck with the AtoZ and I hope the sequel to your book is going well.
Tasha
Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

Shannon Lawrence said...

Good idea for a theme! I bet you can do a lot of fun/interesting stuff from your book.

Nilanjana Bose said...

Cool theme! and a great way to introduce your book. All the best for a successful and enjoyable A-Z

Nilanjana.
Ninja Minion, A-Z 2016
Madly-in-Verse

betty said...

Congrats for getting a novel published (and at such a young age) and then having a sequel in store too! Sounds like a great theme to introduce readers to your writing :) Have fun with it!

betty
http://viewsfrombenches.blogspot.com/2016/03/its-that-time-again.html

Gail said...

stopping by on the A-Z reveal. Good luck and see you soon! Gail at Making Life An Art

JEN Garrett said...

ooh, great theme! I look forward to learning more about your book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...