Wednesday, March 30, 2016

IT'S ALMOST APRIL

Okay, I am honestly freaking out a little bit because it is almost April. And I signed up for the A to Z Challenge for the first time in like four years. I have no idea how this is going to work out.

Anyway, last week I was in North Carolina for Spring Break (even though I'm not even in college). It was spring break for my siblings, so that was nice. We got to visit some cool places and see the ocean, even though it was freezing cold.

We also got to visit Roanoke Island.

If you're American or English, you probably know the story, but if you'd like to know a little more about it, I wrote a whole post on it on my new blog which is less about writing and more about a lot of random stuff, My Unofficial Guide To Everything.

This week has been so busy and a bit stressful, so I apologize for this post being so short! I love you all, and I hope you have an amazing day :)

–Jess

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It has been a bit chilly here.
Don't panic! It will be all right.

Susan Kane said...

Panic is futile. Roanoke Island? That must have been fascinating!

Liz A. said...

Sounds like a great trip. And it's not too late to start writing some of your posts ahead. I'm sure your A to Z will be fine.

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

Also very excited for the A to Z!!! So good that you had that time with your siblings. Remember, you've GOT this! :O)

LuAnn (approx #374 on the list) @ Back Porchervations.
(and one of co-host AJ Lauer's #wHooligans)

Patrick Stahl said...

I'm in that same sort of situation. College and all. I think we can figure out a way to make it through the challenge (though I didn't last year in my senior year of high school).

Unknown said...

Yeah, I remember you being on vaction *dies a little inside*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...