Monday, April 9, 2012

H is for Hunger

H is for Hunger


The emptiness grows.
They said that over time it would fade, but they lied. The longer I wait, the worse it gets. Like a bottomless pit that continues to grow deeper. An aching pain I cannot destroy. It hurts to the point of madness.
Soon, I shall no longer be starving.
Soon, I’ll have revenge.


***

During the process of editing The Trials, I've had a few troubles with my antagonist. So, today, my flash fic is dedicated to him. So yeah, he's really out for revenge.

Anyway, as for the song, I was having lots of trouble finding one that went with Hunger so I kind of just picked one that was kind of like my character. Although, my MC doesn't like him at all, so it doesn't really go with the song, but it was the best I could come up with.

Okay! I'm pretty sure you've heard enough of my rambling, so here's the song Frozen by Madonna:


You can go here for the official music video, which I think is pretty cool, too!

Have a really Happy day!

--Jess

3 comments:

prerna pickett said...

great share!

Kelley Lynn said...

Whoa, I thought you meant literal hunger but you didn't. No, no, no. Very cool!

Tara Tyler said...

great piece of writing! i like your snippets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...