Saturday, April 28, 2012

Y is for Yearning

Y is for Yearning

I remember its every detail.  Every curve, and line in its cubic figure.
There’s no way I could forget.
Because of the longing.  Because of the hunger.
It needs to be wanted.   And once I found it, I couldn’t let it go.  For the rest of eternity, I will never be able to let it go.


***

Hm.  Well, I couldn't really think of anything today, and I just wanted to try something different, lol.

Anyway, here's a song by Evanescence, called My Immortal:


Have a great weekend!

--Jess

6 comments:

Krista McLaughlin said...

That really embodies yearning. And great song choice! I've loved that song for years - it just really speaks to you. :)

Reiko said...

Another great writing, Jessica! Love, Grandma

PK HREZO said...

I like it! And man I just love Evanesence? Even tho I can't spell it...lol. Your grandma is just too cute!!!! She blogs??? Awesome.

Kelley Lynn said...

Evanescence!! One of my favs :)

Chuck said...

Good Evanescence choice!

Unknown said...

I love this song. It was on my playlist for my first novel. I listen to it a lot even now, especially since I'm in the middle of editing that novel.

Great pick!

Michelle
www.michelle-pickett.com/blog
AtoZ Challenger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...