Monday, April 18, 2016

M, N, and O…(so sorry guys!)

Sooooo I have been busy and stressed the past four days…a lot of crazy stuff going on that I'd rather not dive into. But at least for now, my stress has died down a bit. So anyway, here's M, N, and O!

My A to Z Challenge theme is: characters from my trilogy, From the Ashes.

M is for…

Shirez Melohem

I was born in the year 377 After the Stellar Wars. My father was the Prince of Earth of the Imperial Alliance. When I was 7, I was sent to the University of Public Affairs. I didn't see much of my parents. They were strict, and I liked school more than I liked them. I was married when I was 26. My wife-to-be was Nalia. She was 25. It was an arranged marriage, and neither of us were in love. She was beautiful, and when I became the Prince of Earth in my father's place, she was a perfect royal.

You want more? By the stars, I need to be careful. You aren't recording this, are you?

Of course, many of us had heard of the Resistance movement. To some, the idea brought fear, and to others, rage. To me? It brought me hope. I knew the Alliance was corrupt, most forms of government are. Yes, I found hope. So I searched for them. I wanted a part of it. Why, you ask? I wanted to make history.

No, I can't continue there. That is all I will say about the Resistance, that is all I can say.

My son was born in the year 408 ASW. At that point, he gave me more hope than I had ever known. I wanted a future for him, a good life. Nalia wanted that too, I know that. She loved him dearly. A year later, she killed herself. It was an overdose. I can't say anything else. If I say much more, there's a chance I won't be alive much longer. Thank you, now please leave.

***

N is for…

Niri Ranos

The fact that you'd like to know about me makes me concerned. I like to stay quiet, I just get my job done. Who do you work for? Really, I don't understand why this is necessary. Yes, I work for Draco Haidryn. I'm his personal hit-man. Listen, I'm done with this, I don't see why you need to interview me. I'm out.

***

O is for…

Seth Onan

You know I can't tell you much, but I'll say everything I can. I was born in the year 408 ASW. My mother, Lossa, ran away from my father after I was born. She brought me with her. I can't go into what happened after, but she put me into a Gifted School where I would later meet Kavi Agni. I admit, it wasn't hard to fall in love with her. We entered the Trials together, with Jaina Indera and Dragon as our leaders.

***

I'm sorry I had to post so much today, I hope you enjoyed these little excerpts about the characters! I'll try and get around to everyone who comments today, and hopefully a few more.

Don't forget to check out other A to Z Challenge Participants here, and my other blog My Unofficial Guide To Everything.

Have a wonderful day!

–Jess

2 comments:

Misha Gerrick said...

Clever idea for your theme. All the best! :-D

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm going to steer clear of Niri...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...